Don't worry, be happy! :-)
Für Deutsch klicke: www.manuelaswelt.blogspot.com



Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stinson Beach


Yesterday was a beautiful day although it was not sunny the entire day.
The day started at 10:00a.m.. While I was eating my breakfast, my host mother, Gladys, had already prepared the sandwiches for the picnic with the family.
Gladys, her daughter Noelle, her son-in-law and I went to Stinson Beach. We crossed the Golden Gate bridge and drove along windy roads. We arrived at 11:30 a.m. at Stinson Beach.; not to mention we immediately found a perfect parking space.
Unfortunately, while we were eating our delicious sandwiches, it began to rain.
After 20 minutes sitting and eating in the car, the sun came out again.
We walked together along the beach; it was a really nice day and we had a lot of fun together.

Through the night until 5a.m. I watched the TV series Grey's Anatomy. But first I talked with my mom on Skype for 2.5 hours :) Sometimes I need to talk with my mum.
I'm looking forward to seeing my mum on July 4 at the San Francisco Airport. She'll come and visit me for one month. We'll rent a car and drive through California and Arizona.
I can't wait to do that!!!  :)

Grand Canyon we're coming soooon!!!
However, first I have to take my English exam in June.




No comments:

Post a Comment