Don't worry, be happy! :-)
Für Deutsch klicke: www.manuelaswelt.blogspot.com



Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mexico Trip

In December 2010, I worked in a bar, Schall und Rauch (maybe you know it!! :)). Anyhow, I knew this work would be finished at February 2011. The time came, i had to decide what would I do after February 2011. Possible was to make a social work experience. But I had been working for a long time I wanted to go to traveling and see the world outside Switzerland. I had been thinking for a long time where should I go...
I chose mexico because a friend of mine moved three years ago from Switzerland to Mexico. I wanted to visit her. And also I thought when i am in Mexico i am really close to America. I could go to America and learn some English and make the exam FIRST. 
The limit to stay in America with only a tourist visa is three months. I wanted to use all of this time and then i knew it would be end of July. In august, I promised to my best friend, I will travel with her around Europe.  
Then I had arranged my whole trip, Mexico-USA-Europe.

Now you can have a look at my Mexican trip.
I am really sorry about my English, I tried to make it without too many mistakes.
And I have also to say, for me it isn't important to tell you for example what is the name of this mountain, for me it is important to tell you I climbed up to the mountain and I met a lot of nice people, it doesn't matter what is the name of this mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment