At first I was walking through the airport and I thought oh my goodness it will be my first time that I have to find out by myself which way I have to take to the gate. Fortunately, it was really easy.
In the airplane, I was sitting next to people from Poland. They were really friendly. But the woman next to me was nervously and fidgety. I thought I have to be careful while the red wine was standing on her table. I switched as much as I could to the right side, away from the red wine. Lo and behold, after two minutes the red wine was all over her trousers. Unfortunately, of mine too, but not a lot.
The rest of the flight was quiet and i slept very well.
When I arrived in Mexico nobody was there who could pick me up although I had an arrangement with Gina, my Swiss friend, who lives in Mexico. After a long time I had been talking with her on the phone and asked her where the heck she was. Her answer was quiet, she is in xilitla, why? But after I told her I am on the airport in mexico city, she was no longer quiet, she was really confused and made a lot of excuse!
Unbelievable she forgot me, but honestly I thought as much that the Mexican time is an other time and nobody is on time :)
We made an appointment and I will take the bus to Xilitla by myself. I will meet her in Xilitla.
I chose a hotel, but unfortunately an expensive one however I enjoyed the night and Mexico city.
I took the bus for Xilitla and then i had been driving for ten hours throw the desert into the jungle of San Luis Potosi.
Xilitla is the capital of San Luis Potosi.
At six in the morning I met my friend, Gina. I was really happy and really exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment