Xilitla is a cliffhanger city in the middle of nowhere. The cars are sometimes really old and it looks like that it could not drive anymore, but they still driving with those cars. The people are really friendly and look often to me, if i was walking throw the streets.
I had been staying for 1.5 week in a such a nice place. It was Casa Caracol and it is a hostel with five tipi's.
I met a lot of people there from all over the world. A lot was consuming drugs every day and was drinking always alcohol. But it didn't matter for me, I drunk only once alcohol, i can also enjoy without alcohol, you know.
It was awesome to walk with so many people all over the world.
I had walked a lot and saw a lot of nice waterfalls and a park, it is called >Las Pozas<. Once we, Gina and two other Swiss people, were walking four hours to the next village. It was an awesome walk. Our target was a wonderful lake, we enjoyed the time together.
After 1.5 week I thought it is time to say goodbye to Xilitla.
Gina and a friend of her came with me to a place close to Xilitla. It is called Sanisidro. We visited a big whole in the earth, a Sotano. In the morning and in the evening, birds are flying in and out. In the night, we slept really close to the Sotano. Our tend was not good, mosquitoes came and attacked all of us. After this horrible night we had all bites all over the body.
Look at the first picture!!
Look at the first picture!!
No comments:
Post a Comment