The hostel BUENA ONDA is awesome in Puerto Escondido. The people are all very friendly and open. They were drinking a lot of alcohol because it was holiday for mexican people. But we had such a great time.
At first, I walked through all the beaches from Puerto Escondido. The walk duration was five hours, but it was a beautiful walk.
The bad thing was, I forgot to bring sun cream with me and I got a sunburned.
Next time I will be more careful with the sun.
After three days I met a really nice guy, Hector, not to mention I met a lot of people more...
Anyway, I told Hector I will leave this place soon, but he didn't want that I am leaving this place because we understood each other really good. He invited me to stay one night more and offered me his hammock. The hammock was really comfortable and I enjoyed every minute at this place.
Anyway, I told Hector I will leave this place soon, but he didn't want that I am leaving this place because we understood each other really good. He invited me to stay one night more and offered me his hammock. The hammock was really comfortable and I enjoyed every minute at this place.
A lot of people from Puebla and Mexico City had stayed in this hostel, it was awesome to met them! I miss them all!!
Ryan and Hector
No comments:
Post a Comment