...it was the wrong decision. Salina Cruz is an industrial place. A lot of buildings and a port are really close to the beach. The beach isn't nice. That was not that what I had expected. But I tried to find someone who coulf I talk with me. After two minutes I found someone :) but the problem was he couldn't speak English or German, only Spanish. I was surprised about my spanish. We talked around thirty minutes and I understood the most of the conversation. I am proud of myself.
After this evening I am looking forward to find an other place, because it was unattractive here.
Only the people are really friendly and open.
I found Mazunte Beach on the map, four hours away, that sounds good.
I bought a ticket and I left this place...
By the way, in my opinion, the bustickets are really cheap here. Four hours are twenty franks.
The escape from Salina Cruz
No comments:
Post a Comment