After this special trip I traveled further by myself, Gina and her friend went back to Xilitla. My next target was Xalapa. The route with a bus from Sanisidro to Xalapa is six hours, said the friend from Gina. Actually this route needs fifteen hours. A 'little' bit a different. But it didn't matter for me I could sleep in the bus the whole night.
In Xalapa I visited the anthropologic museum. It is not my first choice but it was okey.
Let me tell you a funny story, it happened in front of the museum. I saw a tree with a lot of bullets on it. I really wanted one of those bullets as a souvenir from Xalapa. No sooner said than done. I tried to cut the line, where the bullet was hanging but it didn't work. I went back to my room, took a cutter with me and went back to the tree. Unfortunately, a lot of people were standing around the tree, I waited and waited twenty minutes but nobody left. Than I thought it didn't matter what they will think about my action. I will try it. I hold my arm up, cut the line and walked away.
I think a lot of the people saw this. Anyway, I am happy because I have my souvenir. :) I don't think that was a bad thing what I did, because the trees had a lot of those bullets.
No comments:
Post a Comment