This week had started with moving from my hostfamily to downtown. Then the day after was such a lazy day, it was rainy the entire day :( I went to the cinema and had watched a long and difficult movie. I hardly understand what they were talking about.. But at least it was something that I could do in that weather.
In the evening I went to a Japanese restaurant. I ordered Chicken with rice.. it was quite good. But in addition they gave me a soup which I really didn't like it. Anyway next day I went with Gladys, my Exhostmother, and her daughter, Noelle, to Muir Woods, a national park. I love the smell which you can smell when you are walking through the national park. I took a a few picture and we talked a lot!
Also that evening I went out for dinner. Olivia,a St.Giles student, and I went to a Thai restaurant. I've never eaten duck and that was why I ordered one. Hmm... now I can say I tried one but never again.
After we smoked a Shisha in a Huka-place with more friends...I really enjoyed it.
Now it's only 3 nights left and then my mum will arrive. I can hardly wait seeing her.
I am more a homesick person than I thought I would be..
Now I am going to enjoy the weather... it's a really good one compare to the normal days in San Francisco ;-) Take care!
Good luck Manuella, keep enjoying your time there. You English is getting much better, i can tell in your writing.
ReplyDeletehave fun and i look forward to see you when you get back. Have fun the rest of your trip.
Mo x
so many English mistakes in my comment :( bad example lol
ReplyDelete