Gladys, Noelle and I went to Berkeley University and enjoyed the Campus and the people there!!
Noelle had told me before that in Berkeley are very special people around. 5 Minutes after we had arrived, we saw a couple of naked people. First I was too surprised to take a picture but in the end I was able to take one :-)
We were really hungry and went to Cafe Intermezzo. They serve really good salads there! I have a really good one. It was the smallest one even though it was not small at all... Unfortunately on the last fork it was a stone on it.. I didn't see it and bite.. my teeth didn't broke!! But Noelle went right away to the worker and complaint about the stone in the salad. After 2 minutes she came back with the money.
Even tough I had a stone in the salad, I was happy because I didn't pay for the salad :D
Now I can say it is not a bad thing if you have a stone in your salad.
However after our salad we went to a place where we could eat our dessert.
We tried a lot of different yogurt, it was delicious!
Then I walked with Noelle through the campus and we went to the top of the campanile.
We had a nice view to the campus but unfortunately not more because it was such fog bye the Bay Bridge, we couldn't see so far. Before that, I'd bought a souvenir pullover from Berkeley University. I was thinking to buy a souvenir and finally the reason that I bought one was because I am proud of my Hostfamily. My Hostfamilymothers son in-law had been studying in Berkeley and now also he's been working there as a teacher. :-) And I think I can say I'm a little part of it.
Today we had such a great family day!! Thanks.
Please enjoy the pictures, I have to go to sleep I am soo tired!!!
the naked cyclist
the little stonesalad
souvenirs from berkeley
Yogurt Park :-)
the view from the top of the campanile
the footballcouch and me with the souvenirpullover from berkeley
student-fraternity
school where Noelle works
Bay Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment