In the afternoon I walked along the Fisherman's Wharf and saw a lot of crazy things.
I saw a painter who sprayed with spray really fast on a white paper and by the end (maybe after 4 minutes) it was such a magical picture!!
While I was walking at Market Street I saw a bunch of people were standing in a circle. In the middle was one man dancing eccentric hiphop... it was quite interesting to look how they dance and how the spectator react... and it was a battle, you saw a lot of different men dancing different style.At last I saw an eccentric funny drummer...
Make your own opinion with watching the picture and movies..
After this I went out for dinner with two Korean girls. We had such a great evening.
But first of all, we met us at 6p.m. and decided where to go out for dinner.
My guide book Marco Polo reccomended Cafe Maccaroni for Italian food.
Sounds good and it's not that far away, we thought.
But as soon as we arrived to the address that the book told us, no Cafe Maccaroni was there.
Fortunately, a man could explain us where we have to go.
We were very hungry and could hardly wait of our dinner.
Unluckily we didn't find Cafe Macaroni at the address that the man told us.
Anyhow, we went to another restaurant POMODORO. Sounds Italian and we were reaallyy hungry.
In my Opinion the pizza Romana was the best one, and the gnocchi were a little bit too spicy (but maybe you know I am sensible of spicy food, even if it isn't that spicy I think it is) and last the noodle were good but for me too many mushrooms in it :-)
However, we talked a lot about all things and laughed a lot!! :-) Thank you girls!!
Oh and I forgot, before I went out for dinner I went to a hairstylist.
I wanted to have a trim for my hairs. I asked for how much and they told me 25 Dollar. I thought is it cheap. But afterwards I recognized they don't wash my hair the only cut it dry :(
After maybe 20 minutes she was finished and I wasn't surprised because I always feel good when they do all the things with washing and maybe head-massage. But hm.. next time I'll ask them before what are they exactly going to do with my hair for this price.
Anyhow, I think you cannot see that my hair was cut by someone.
So now I am going to my room and learn for my English exam in one week.
Take care and hope you're doing well!


No comments:
Post a Comment